11.20.2006


Thanksgiving is coming!
This is me greatly anticipating it.
Unfortunately, I will not br providing the deep meaning that Thanksgiving holds for me (I should probably consider what meaning that might be). I'm primarily looking forward to seeing my family, and, secondly, having a "break" from the work that consumes my life while I'm at school.
I'm registered for classes for next semester and and excited about the prospects of what the spring semester might hold. I'm looking forward to a fresh start with school in January. I am also looking forward to a very large break in between now and then. Horray for Christmas time!!!

Have a quote:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
-Herm Albright

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for quotes! Remember all of our good ones at the end of the letters? Nice picture too...I can't wait to see you!! I think I might have to drop by ML's house to hangout. Love you tons!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for the facebook invite. i put a link to your blog on mine. fish4fish.blogspot.com