4.09.2007

This post is dedicated to my sister (if you have any questions about her, this picture should explain everything).













I have spent the weekend at home celebrating Easter with my family and enjoying a few days off from school before I go back and try to survive the last three weeks of school. This weekend has been wonderful. I have been able to see most of my family and a large group of my friends from church who I look forward to seeing every time I'm home.
It snowed the night that I got home which is a little odd, but not so unusual, I guess.
Thinking about this summer has made me think that I will miss Boone more this summer than I thought I would, but I know that next year will be far different from this year. I look forward to the new adventure though. I think it will be easier knowing that I already have several close and dependable friends who will make any new adjustments that much easier. I'm also looking forward to the possibility of old friends joining me in a new place.
It's hard to imagine how quickly the next three weeks will go by. I look forward to what may follow them during the summer and probably will update some time after those weeks (or maybe before of this is where my procrastination takes me).

2 comments:

The Sooz said...

Why did you have to pick that picture of all pictures?

Anonymous said...

Ya'll have really nice teeth. I'm jealous.