12.05.2007

Classes are over and today is "reading day." Tomorrow I have my first two exams and Friday I have two more! The first four are not the hard tests though, it is the Economics test that will be hard and I will have plenty of time to study for that one.
I just got an exam package. Some crazy kids were throwing them outside of our doors and then subsequently kicking our doors and yelling, "care packages!" Not that anyone would have missed the fact that they were out there anyway. They were so loud without having to yell at and kick our doors. Ah! Such is the college life. Consideration for others is not a necessary requirement for college students (apparently...).
Accounting powerpoints are calling my name and I can no longer ignore.

p.s. Friday night is the final playoff game for App before the game for the championship and I am so there!!! Everybody there's going to freeze their butts off!!

1 comment:

The Sooz said...

Yeah, it was Denise. She was so extremely overdue, but she was still teaching classes the Thursday before.