This is my summer to date:
1. I do not have a job, but I will.
2. Salsa dancing is tonight and I really really want to go.
3. I went contra dancing last night and it was fun. I'll go back for the next couple of weeks but probably won't go much for the rest of the summer.
4. My brother got married last week. Woowoo!
5. I have learned that I tend to be attracted to a certain kind of guy. He is attractive, interesting, fun, easy to talk to... but this kind of guy has, as one friend puts it, "one fatal flaw." He is not a christian. Woe is me.
6. I've decided that I will be an event planner, maybe a wedding planner. This decision was based on the realization that a lot of my future job options require working with tight ass business men and women. I don't have time to mess with that because someone might get hurt.
7. I like the northeast.
8. I've been home for almost a week and have seen barely anyone that I know. I consider this to be a recovery period to regain energy for the summer ahead. Being an introvert, I need space from friends especially when I've been at school for a year where I see certain people almost every day.
9. It doesn't feel like summer break yet.
10. I am attempting to learn how to play the guitar this summer. I can currently play a c chord from memory. That's good, right?